[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4688: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4690: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4691: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4692: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
eXept User Forum • View topic - design question
Some hack you just found and want to tell to others

design question

Postby duetto » 23. Dec 2009, 16:26

hi all,

looking for an "elegant" solution to a problem.

i have a list which contains objects of different types. each type has a different editor. when i double click on the item in the list i want to open the item with the correct editor.

where should the object type to editor relationship be held/resolved?

john cummings
duetto

Re: design question

Postby cgittinger » 23. Dec 2009, 18:13

cgittinger

Re: design question

Postby duetto » 23. Dec 2009, 18:43

claus,

as usual thanks for analysis. since i have "way too much time on my hands", i will start with a switch and later experiment with the reflection approach.

john
duetto

Return to Tips and Tricks