[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4688: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4690: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4691: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4692: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
eXept User Forum • View topic - Linux stx-546 alternative PDF viewer
Problems with ST/X and Solutions

Linux stx-546 alternative PDF viewer

Postby marvin_littlewood » 8. Jan 2010, 01:23

marvin_littlewood

Re: Linux stx-546 alternative PDF viewer

Postby cgittinger » 13. Jan 2010, 11:54

thanks for the hint.
let me add, that you can also put that stuff into your "private.rc", so you'll get that automatically added with the next cold start.

regards,
Claus
cgittinger

Re: Linux stx-546 alternative PDF viewer

Postby marvin_littlewood » 15. Jan 2010, 13:41

Hi Claus

FWIW I saved my image...

Thanks for the comment. Sorry to bother you, but can you explain a bit more or refer me to appropriate documents? I appear not to have a private.rc in my $HOME directory and even if I did, I am not sure I would know what to put in it!!

Am I right in guessing that you are implying that the MIMETypes collection now picks up its settings from the OS?

Many thanks

Marv
marvin_littlewood

Return to Troubleshooting